Thursday, October 22, 2009

Did you see this?


This person paid 7.7million dollars on a 32-carat diamond at an auction in NYC. The buyer was unidentified, but you can bet that they are successful, you don't usually just happen to have 7.7 million laying around the house from last weeks paycheck.
I wonder what type of business they are in. Do they have an online presence established for their company, and if so, are they the one who designed it, or did they hire someone like me?

If you are interested in making a successful online venture out of your business, do not hesitate to contact me. Maybe together, we will come close to that diamond!
DIGITAL SYNERGY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, to have nothing better to spend 7.7 million on!

mary said...

must be nice... but will the person ever actually wear it, or is it just for bragging rights?

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Glen Andrade
I started Digital Synergy in 1997 as a web design and development company. As the industry changed, we kept right on pace with the latest developments especially with search engine marketing. I am actually a pretty laid back kind of guy... usually like to keep to my self for the most part, but with the advent of social media taking over web marketing, I had no choice but to thrust myself into this awesome medium as it offers so many great opportunities that were not available in terms of marketing just a few short years ago.
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

networkedblog