Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What do they have in common?


What do all of those large, successful web-based companies have in common? They all have a great web-page designer behind them. I don't know about you, but when I am looking for a company to make a purchase from, I am first going to use the company that has the best website. Now I'm not talking about a site with a lot of stuff on it, that will just bog down my browsing experience, I mean a website that will allow me to get to the exact information that I need, quickly and easily, without a lot of searching.
This is where a good web designer comes in. You could get your kid brother to slap something together for you and call it a web page, but it won't be optimized for web traffic, and it most likely won't be geared toward the real consumers that you are targeting.
Leave it to the people that know exactly what you need to be a success. DIGITAL SYNERGY

2 comments:

beth said...

this is so true, I hate to go to a page that I can't easily navigate. I won't stay long, just go to another site.

jamie said...

This is a great blog!

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Glen Andrade
I started Digital Synergy in 1997 as a web design and development company. As the industry changed, we kept right on pace with the latest developments especially with search engine marketing. I am actually a pretty laid back kind of guy... usually like to keep to my self for the most part, but with the advent of social media taking over web marketing, I had no choice but to thrust myself into this awesome medium as it offers so many great opportunities that were not available in terms of marketing just a few short years ago.
View my complete profile

Followers

Powered by Blogger.

networkedblog